Thursday, April 11, 2013

Angel

She is simplicity that exudes grace;
she is excellent beyond excellence's reach,
wrapped with lore by Wisdom's embrace;
she is flawless law that I'll never breach.


Reluctance has abundance in my heart,
that Fear overwhelms me whenever she's near.
She holds my heart whole and not by part,
if I lose her now Death becomes clear.


But her voice breathes life into me,
simply because she is beauty;
simply because she owns me --
that I swore to love her for eternity.


And she lifts me up from my abyss,
saves me from my weakest phase;
she's an Angel who merits angelic bliss --
she's my star that forever I'll chase.


If I could steal her heart
I'd rather not! I'll play my part;
a thief who mastered his art
yet fell novice to this Angel's trepid depart.

No comments:

Post a Comment