Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Four Eight Seven

If you can save me then do it, not with words but with what you can do. If you could save me just for one night.. maybe that night will turn to forever.

But you already took the biggest part of me, that's why I keep on chasing you, keep on hurting myself; not to get what you took from me but to take your hand and hold it forever. I don't know why you're so dear to me, why I fell so deep in love with you, that I always hold you on top of everything I do. And I fear you.. I fear losing you, to even touch the sleeve of your blouse horrifies me; leaves me breathless, makes my heart beat like crazy - and that's just the thought of it. I never imagined it to turn out this way, I always dreamed about having you with me but now I'm happy with just you smiling for me. It breaks my heart and soul, the way tears show when overjoyed; I'm so pathetic that I don't even have the courage to look you in the eye, coz every time I stare at you I melt in my shoes; my mind goes blank; and you're the only one I see and hear. The world turns slower, as if trying to extend the seconds spent when you're near me, and how I wish I could control time.. if only I could, I would turn it back to moment I met you and play it over and over again. The feeling of falling in love over and over for the same person, I never knew it could get so sweet. You stole the biggest part of, I don't even know what it is... maybe you took all of me and made me yours. You don't know how much I love you, that I tremble at your voice; so assertive and dominant; so soft and innocent; so powerful and fierce - I could listen to you and never get tired of your voice.

If I can runaway now, I would've done it a long time ago; I just can't. If I could only make you believe in me even for just a minute.. maybe that minute will turn to moments; to memories; to hopes and wishes and a dream come true.

I don't want to lose you.

No matter what you do, what you say, what others do, or what they say; I will always be here for you - no matter how far you are from me, I'll walk that thousand miles just to see you smile.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment