Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Heart Stolen

I miss her voice, her sweet little song,
that sings to me every time she speaks.
It didn't matter much if I was wrong,
when I hear her, I get dazed for weeks.


I miss her scent, Heaven sent with Heaven's grace,
that my stomach turns whenever I remember..
She merits Heaven's bittersweet haze;
the only perfume I wish I could smell forever.


I miss her eyes, blessed with Luna's bliss,
that shines so vividly t'was most lucent.
The moon must be humbled when it sees
that she still remains bright and innocent.


I miss her hair, dancing like wild fire,
that burns my soul and sets my heart in flames;
that's so fierce it melts me, entire;
that eats up all my petty little games.


I miss the way she steals my breath.
Even if I keep hidden all that I have,
she takes it all away without sweat,
coz I always give her my all, all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment